83% of small business professionals agree that ReadyTax will better assist cashflow management, enabling investment opportunities for growth.*
Complementing government measures
ReadyTax is a financing product – offered at a lower interest rate than a bank loan – that allows small businesses to meet their tax obligations affordably.
ReadyTax cuts red tape, enabling small businesses to engage with the ATO through a trusted and registered intermediary. The ATO incurs no extra risk, while enabling small business to have more control over cashflow.
Tested and proven
ReadyTax is a low-risk proven system. The approach has been successfully operating in New Zealand since 2003, providing significant financial benefits for tens of thousands of businesses. It is a respected part of the NZ tax compliance system.
Benefits of ReadyTax to small business
- Easier access to difficult-to-obtain low cost finance
- Helps variable cashflow industries meet their periodic primary tax obligations on time
- Flexibility to repay tax finance when it suits their cashflow and investment plans
- Significantly lowers interest costs
- Reduces tax compliance costs
Stimulating the Australian economy
2.1 M Australian small and seasonal businesses provide essential services and hundreds-of-thousands of jobs for Australians. ReadyTax will give small business professionals greater control of cashflow across the year, allowing greater investment in growth and development.
- Improved ATO on-time collections
- Reduced costs in administering overdue tax debts
- Increased business confidence
- Stronger employment and business growth
- Increased consumer demand
- Reputational benefits to government through proactive support of small business
Backing small business is essential to a strong economy.
Since 2003, thousands of New Zealand small businesses have used this mechanism
The Rt Hon Sir Bill English
KNZM, former Prime Minister of New Zealand